PRIVATE CONSULTATIONS in Person or by Telephone
Donna receives many inquiries concerning private consultations. In order to accommodate those who are not able to meet with me in person, telephone appointments can be scheduled. Here is specific information regarding these sessions for your convenience:
- All consultations are by appointment only. You may schedule an appointment by calling (253) 582-5604. Should you reach my answering service, please be sure to leave your name, area code and telephone number so I can return your call as soon as possible.
- Fee – $105. per 1/2 hour session, $210. per hour.
- All sessions are documented on an audio tape and mailed to the client the next business day. Checks/Money Orders/MasterCard/Visa/Discovery/Debit Cards accepted.
- When consultations are scheduled by telephone, the cost of the phone call is included at no charge to the client unless they are calling from outside the United States. Calls from outside the United States must be paid by the client.
Here are some suggestions to prepare for a private consultation:
- Prior to the session I encourage you to take time to write out whatever questions you may want to ask concerning specific areas of interest or concern which you wish to discuss. Have those notes with you or by the telephone so you will have them conveniently available when you need to refer to them. There is no such thing as a dumb question and when you are prepared your time is more efficiently utilized.
- Typically I begin each session with my spontaneous impressions and when finished you are welcome to ask any questions you may have.
- Should you require further information about consultations, gift certificates, any other services, or wish to arrange an appointment, please call me at (253) 582-5604.
Thank you ~ Donna Seebo
Listen to Donna’s counseling skills in action as a featured guest on The Monique Chapman Show.